Clock

Sunday, January 30, 2011

w.i.n.t.e.r.t.i.m.e

It's been a while since anyone has posted on the blog so I though I would take a minute & just share some about the last couple of weeks with our blog buddies. but 1st off I just want to say CONGRATS to brett on your new job. We are so proud of you.

last weekend my best friend, Jarron came for a visit
weddings, concerts & staying at a hotel made for a fun-filled weekend

monday was mom's birthday. we had her a small little party at the house.
side note: it was also kelsey's birthday. kelsey, we missed you. hope your b'day was great

saturday was grand-daddy's 83rd birthday
we spent the day thrift-shopping & eating bar-b-que

& eating nonna's homemade coconut cake

& we finished the weekend out with some pretty awesome mail
my acceptance letter to the University of Alabama

We hope that all of you had a very pleasant weekend as well

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...