Clock

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

FINALLY!!!

Hey Brett & Kelsey,
Just wanted to bring you up to date on my new ride. Between work and church and the beach and weddings and funerals and dad's surgery and everything else . . .
We finally found what we (I) wanted and were able to slow down long enough to be able to actually go and get it.

Here it is . . . my Pearl White Toyota Highlander which I totally
love or really like a whole, whole, whole lot!!!!!

I also threw in a picture of Bethany in the back seat that I took on the
way home from the wedding Friday Night.

It's soooo spacious & roomy. We can't wait for you two to ride in it with us!

Hope to see you soon,
Love Mom





4 comments:

  1. Soooooo nice! Can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there's a DVD playerrrrrrrrrrrr. finally I won't be bored on trips lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, so YOU. Hold the phone. Randy had surgery?! What kinda surgery?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...