Clock

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Harley Goes to School!


Harley wanted to go to school so I told April to bring her to me and she could stay with me for a few hours. April said that Harley was so excited because she was gonna get to go to school with Aunt Kakki! When they got in the car Harley said "I'm sad". April ask her why and she said " 'cause I wanted to ride the school bus". When she came in the office I told her that she looked so pretty and she said "I'm wearing my school outfit". She had so much fun and April said that was all she talked about the rest of the day!

Harley & her new friend, Olivia, or as Harley called her "the pink girl" (because she had on a pink shirt & Harley didn't know Olivia's name).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...