Clock

Monday, April 19, 2010

Kelsey's Senior Project



Kelsey's Senior Project was amazing! Here are Brett & Kelsey standing proudly with Kelsey's Project.











Kelsey receiving her "A Commendable Award" which is the highest honor for a Graphic Design Major to receive prior to Graduation.

We are very proud of you Kelsey!









After the Senior Project Opening, Bethany and I had dinner with the Premo's @ Amsterdam Cafe which is my most favorite restaurant in Auburn.

Brett, Kelsey, Brooke, Grant, Lisa, Mark, Caitlin


P.S. I was unable to charge my camera battery before I went to Auburn, so I stole this pics from Lisa. Thanks Lisa!!!




1 comment:

  1. Yay Kelsey! How could one girl be so cute AND talented?! Not fair!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...