Clock

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

"Fall"-ing into Winter

Our day started with a fabulous breakfast at Pancake Pantry.
And of course, I got my yearly fix
"Peanut Butter Syrup"
Y-U-M-M-M-M

We were a bit reluctant to go to Pancake Pantry because Randy was
not able to join us at the last minute and this is his absolute
favorite place to eat breakfast.  However, after we thought
about it (for about 1 second),
we knew it is what he would want us to do.
So we pretty much went just for him!!!!

 Noooooo, I did not eat both servings that morning.  I carried the
other serving with me and ate it for breakfast Sunday morning.
I couldn't waste something sooooo good!!!

After breakfast we proceeded to the
Roaring Forks Motor Nature Trail . . .


Beautiful Fall Foliage

and then "much to our surprise"
S-N-O-W





What a fun-fun weekend!!

(We missed you Randy and Brett & Kelsey.)


2 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! I can't believe it snowed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmmm. Peanut Butter Syrup!
    We missed y'all too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...